Sunday, December 28, 2008

Carol Ogle(On the Home Front)


I n my work as the Relief Ministry coordinator I have met many people who have learned this ancient di-rective well. In the dozens of phone calls I take and on our visits to churches on the front lines of hurricane re-lief, again and again we receive what we intended to give. Our purpose is to encourage and bless the de-voted workers and in every case we are the ones who are encouraged and blessed by their courage, love and servant spirits.
What a joy and unique blessing to see first hand my brothers and sisters in Christ living out the grace of giving by devoting themselves to others as they use every means to serve the hurting. The heroes among us are too numerable to mention by name but I am forever thankful to God and to those who live out His life by giv-ing themselves freely to the needy.
Without you, our faithful supporters, the work of helping the hurting could not be accomplished. Your generosity does not go unnoticed by WFR Relief or our faithful Lord. Thank you for all you have done to help us help those who lives have been forever changed by dis-cree

No comments: